The National Council announces a Call for Legislative proposals. Proposals for any changes to the Triangle Constitution and Bylaws, Ritual, Graduation Ceremony or Abridged History must be submitted in advance of Convention. The National Council has approved the following calendar to facilitate this process:
- Call for legislation in December with January 31 deadline for submission
- Initial drafts available for review/discussion at LTW in January
- Review by Council/Final language and drafts to chapters by end of February
- Conference calls/Webinars in March and April for discussion
- On Convention website/Ready for Registration packets by May 1
All proposals may be sent to Executive Director Tom Pennington at email@example.com for presentation to the National Council, and must be received by 11:59 PM EST on January 31, 2019. Email or call Tom with any questions about the process or your proposals.
Click Here for Current Constitution & Bylaws Click Here to Learn How to our Governing Documents are Amended