Triangle Recruitment Coaches
The time to mentor, to lead, and to coach Triangle members is now.
The Recruitment 2.0 program is a new initiative from the Fraternity and a critical foundation of that program is a corps of Triangle Recruitment Coaches (TRCs). We are seeking savvy Triangle graduate brothers to serve in these volunteer roles to support our chapter leaders as we build our future right now.
We want to interview candidates who are astute, caring, in touch with technology, and willing to engage with today’s student leaders through curiosity, challenge, and a coaching approach. Will you consider serving in one of these important positions? Apply Now!
The Chapter application process is now open as well. If your chapter would like to participate in the program and receive a TRC to coach you, please apply online. Up to twelve (12) chapters will be selected and will be set up on Phired Up’s Chapter Builder online recruitment contact management service. Chapters can apply online HERE.
Triangle has experienced a dip in membership numbers in the last year. Many chapters have no consistent recruitment program, only recruiting when they get below a certain base and not recruiting year-round. Few include alumni in their planning or execution when alumni can educate, coach and provide consistency.
The goal of the Coaches program is simple: Drive Triangle’s growth as a fraternity nationwide. We know that with you serving as trusted mentors for our students, their ability to attract more high-quality men into Triangle chapters across the country will increase significantly. Triangle has partnered with industry growth experts Phired Up to provide orientation and guidance to TRCs starting right away, so Triangle needs your support today.
Triangle Recruitment Coach (TRC) Responsibilities:
- Provide regular recruitment coach for a small portfolio of chapters (2-3).
- Educate on the updated Triangle Recruitment System.
- Encourage and execute year-round recruitment philosophy.
- Develop written recruitment action plan with chapter recruitment officer & team.
- Implement ChapterBuilder (CRM): Utilize recruitment technology platform to drive chapter recruitment performance through measurable key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Assist chapters in developing a values-based selection process (VBSP).
- Attend TRC training in Indianapolis in October (date to be determined).
- Coordinate weekly 30- to 60-minute coaching calls with chapter/colony recruitment officer and necessary team members (5-10 hours per month).
- Participate in two Triangle Coaching Group Calls each month with Phired Up Organizational Growth Coaches.
- Participate in regular one-on-one coaching calls with a Phired Up Organizational Growth Coach.
- Optional in-person training at the Chapter/Colony when scheduling permits.
- Provide comments and insights on chapter recruitment to Triangle Headquarters Staff and Phired Up Coaching Partners.
Volunteers will coach from home through virtual communications with undergraduate leaders. Coaches should have a home computer with Internet access and the ability to video conference. Periodic travel to meet with the chapter/s is approved as needed and as funds are available to underwrite costs.
The goal of the TRC program is simple: Grow Triangle with men of value by teaching better recruitment skills. Contact us now if you’re interested, or complete an online application by clicking on the button below.