Alumni Volunteers Needed
Triangle is looking for alumni to serve as volunteers for the 2018 Herb Scobie Leadership School. We have three different opportunities available – all of which will take place at Rose Hulman in Terre Haute, Indiana at the end of July.
Sit on the “Inventors Panel”
- Must have accomplished notable inventions and/or patents
- Is comfortable speaking in a panel setting (think talk-show format)
- Must be able to relate career success with Triangle experiences
- Time commitment includes Saturday, July 28, 2018, 12:00 – 2:30 p.m.
- Participants are welcomed to stay longer
Serve as a Studio Sponsor
- Serves as a mentor to undergrad participants
- Helps guide small groups through group build & prototype
- Provides small group feedback based on design review specifications
- Should attend training on July 25th, 2018
- Will need to attend full program July 26-29, 2018 (15 hour days)
- Room & board paid for
Serve as a Small Group Facilitator
- Leads a group of 15-20 participants throughout the week through pre-designed curriculum & activities
- Paired with a female co-lead
- Works to establish trust and communication within the small group
- Helps to achieve main learning objectives
- Required to attend training on July 25-26, 2018 & full program (July 26-29)
- Room & board paid for, travel stipend TBD
If you are interested in learning more or serving in one of these roles, please contact Director of Education & Communication, Ariel Tarosky at email@example.com.