For Immediate Release
August 25, 2022
The Triangle Education Foundation is pleased to announce the launch of the Landuyt Illinois Fellowship. Thanks to Rick Landuyt, we are able to offer two (2) $12,500 awards this year which can be renewed for up to 4 years total. This is the largest and most significant scholarship the Triangle Education Foundation has ever offered.
- Be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student at the University of Illinois Champaign-Urbana
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA for a 2.7 or higher
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be enrolled as a qualified major through the Grainger School of Engineering
- Be a resident of the state of Illinois
- Be a citizen of the United States
Please note that membership in Triangle Fraternity is not required. Applications are due October 28, 2022.
Questions regarding the Landuyt Illinois Fellowship can be directed to Triangle Education Foundation President & CEO, Scott Bova at SBova@triangle.org or 317-837-9641.