Get Your House Ready For Spring
As we turn our thoughts to Spring and the return of warmer temperatures, thawing out, the rains of March & April and the flowers of May make sure you are repairing & maintaining all the associated systems so crucial to protecting your investment in housing.
- Make sure your roof, gutter & downspout systems are moving water away from your foundation
- Check any external hose bibs for leaks or freeze cracks
- Have your pest control service provider in for a treatment as the bugs will start waking up soon
- Set a day for alumni & actives to spruce up all landscaping and any other facility work projects better executed in warmer weather
- Think about applying for a TBHC Property Improvement Grant
- Contact Mike Fouts at the TBHC with any questions or consulting needs.